After a homeowner or business suffers a catastrophe from fire, flood, severe wind damage, or other disaster – there is the immediate need to put the fire out, extract and dry the structure; remove odors, mold and smoke leaving the need to return the structure back to pre-loss construction.
As full service general contracting company, First Choice Services excel in building back our clients properties to achieve complete and total restoration. Our team is skilled experience with not only reconstructing your property to the pre-loss condition, in most cases, improved and customized.
First Choice services principles have years of experience working with Insurance Companies to assess the damages, prepare and agree upon an estimate and perform the necessary repairs for a loss suffered. In both commercial and residential property, First Choice work side by side with property owners to insure a smooth transition during the difficult period.
FIRST CHOICE SERVICE TO PROVIDE YOUR FULL RECONSTRUCTION NEEDS:
- Estimating: Employs the latest estimating procedures with Xactimate®.
- Consulting: Provide consulting services to provide the fairest settlement with Insurance Company, if needed
- Structural Rebuild
- Complete Exterior and Interior Reconstruction
- Interior Services Included but not limited to:
- Interior Build Out and Finishes
- Complex Installation and Interior Finishes
- Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing
- Drywall installation and finish
- Full Scale Carpentry, Cabinetry
- Installation of Flooring
- Application of Paint
- Selection services
- Exterior Services Included but not limited to:
- Construction Defect Reconstruction
- Complete Exterior Reconstruction
- Roofing Reconstruction and Replacement
- Demolition and removal of structure
- Grading of land
**Every property has unique requirements, if needed, First Choice Services will team up with the best provider in the area to insure your property is Restored to your and your Insurance company request **